News & Blog
Welcome Dufferin County, ON. The County joins 32 Ontario-based customers in selecting CityView as their out-of-the-box Permits & Inspections and Plan Review System.
Dufferin County provides building services for the following Municipalities: Amaranth, East Garafraxa, Grand Valley, Melancthon, Mono, Mulmur and Shelburne.
The County has chosen CityView to automate the processing of permit data and record tracking to improve turnaround time on permit applications and enhance customer satisfaction. Key considerations in their selection were:
- The ability streamline the application process and provide access to constituents online;
- Access to the solution in the office, via the web and in the field; and,
- The ability to easily adapt the solution in-house as their needs change.
Dufferin County selected CityView Select for Property Information,Permits & Inspections, and Cashiering. They will also implement the CityView Portal,CityView Mobile and CityView Electronic Plans Review. This suite of solutions aims to:
- Improve turnaround time for development-related project and permit applications;
- Increase accuracy and consistency of application processing;
- Improve staff productivity; and,
- Enhance customer satisfaction.
Welcome to the CityView Community!
About Dufferin County
Dufferin County is located in south-central Ontario, Canada. Approximately half of Dufferin’s 62,000 residents live in Orangeville, the County seat, which is located about 75 km north-west of Toronto. Dufferin County is commonly referred to as ‘the Headwaters’ as the Saugeen, Nottawasaga, Credit, Grand and Humber River all have headwaters in Dufferin.