Connect citizens and staff
The CityView Portal provides a convenient and easy way for citizens, contractors, and businesses to self-serve, alleviating the workload on City employees.
Citizens are able to initiate code cases, apply for permits, request meetings and inspections, view public information, and more online, anytime, from anywhere.
“Nearly 60% of our inspections are now scheduled online so we had almost 4,000 fewer inspection related phone calls.”
Mike Boso, Chief Building and Zoning Official, City of Grove City
As easy as 1-2-3
- CityView Web forms have a crisp, modern look-and-feel, and searching is as easy as typing your name! Data entry follows a stepwise, intuitive process so that end user training is not required.
- The CityView Portal is completely integrated into your CityView solution so there is no need for double entry of data and there is no redundancy. The Portal is also integrated with Esri ArcGIS Server, Electronic Document Management Systems such as LaserFiche and OnBase, and online payment processors such as Invoice Cloud and Paymentus.
- CityView Portal utilizes your established workflow and business rules enabling the local government to continue to meet the ever-changing needs of a digital community.
Save time and increase customer service
- Each registered user gets their own dashboard of business dealings they have with you, providing them one-stop access to initiate permits and inspection requests, check status and pay fees.
- Businesses can apply for licenses, obtain up-to-date status information pertaining to their business license or business license application, and pay any fees they owe, including renewals.c
- Permit applications, fee payments, permit issuance and inspection requests can all be submitted online.
- Citizens can log and monitor code complaints, which will be instantly viewable by municipal staff members.
- Citizens can pay fees and fines.
- Developers and contractors can apply for planning and zoning approvals, view status, request meetings, pay fees, and keep informed on project progress.
- Citizens can submit and track service requests online and attach images.
- Constituents can subscribe to development activities of interest to them and be automatically notified of these so as to stay informed of their community’s developments.