Easily manage and maintain your cemetery records
Save time and money by completing all tasks, including plot availability and sale, plot placement and maintenance, and service scheduling, from one convenient location.
CityView Cemetery Management allows you to efficiently track your entire cemetery inventory, respond to genealogical inquiries, and automate all of your business processes including plot reservation and purchases as well as all of the activities that take place in your cemeteries. Staff can do their work efficiently from anywhere in the cemetery using CityView Mobile.
Improve inventory tracking with a searchable database
- Access up-to-date cemetery information in a quickly searchable database that includes plot inventory, reservations, interments, funeral home and other contacts, fees, correspondence, and attached images/documents.
- Easily determine plot inventory with GIS integration for spatial reference. Track inventory for one or more cemeteries, including multiple levels of division (e.g. section, row). Easily scalable to account for addition of new sections, mausoleums, columbaria and other expansions.
- Track multiple positions within a plot based on plot type and burial type, guaranteeing accurate placement and allowing for exceptions. Ensure that burial services do not conflict with other activities in the cemetery.
Provide self-service options to public users
- Fully integrated mapping, online Portal and kiosk, as well as support for popular mobile technology allow staff and public users to access information from anywhere. Auto-generated correspondence, cloning, bulk creation of plots, and batch processes all reduce the need for staff to perform manual, repetitive tasks.
- CityView’s proven expertise in application tracking, workflow and approval routing makes anything possible, whether you’re processing applications for markers, memorials, monuments, inscriptions, return of plots, or transfers.