CODE/ BYLAW ENFORCEMENT
Meet your inspection targets and reduce data entry
CityView Code/Bylaw Enforcement provides a comprehensive system to track your cases from citizen request to resolution. Staff have real-time access to case information in the office and in the field to get more done, more efficiently in less time.
“Anyone looking for Code Enforcement software MUST look at CityView. It is such a powerful system—you can make it small with an out-of-the-box type of program or you can really make it work for you in many powerful ways. In this day you must have a program that allows you to be able to provide immediate service to the public as well as having documents and processes that support your inspector. When you define your activity flow in the system, it will help you feel comfortable that the inspector is following the legal process.”
Improve access to information
- Give inspectors real-time access to case information in the field using CityView Mobile.
- Track code enforcement activities in a central database.
- Create a permanent case history that includes digital photos and other documentation related to a case.
- Relate code enforcement violations to any recorded location for exceptional visibility.
- Utilize intuitive mapping tools to create a spatial representation of case-related violations.
- Integrate animal control activities with CityView Animal Licensing.
Utilize time-saving workflows
- Workflows guide users through the entire process from start to finish, including entering unlimited violations per case; hearings and appeals; and case disposition, ensuring that all case milestones are met.
- Organize inspection activities, generate daily inspections roster, including links to all case pertinent information for Inspectors to access at their desk or in the field in disconnected mode.
Ensure inspector accountability and reduce liability
- Quickly generate and attach professional, personalized correspondence that will be automatically added to the list of documents attached to the case.
- Automatically assign case activities to the responsible inspectors, and provide them ticklers and a host of time-saving tools to assist them in managing their case workloads.