News & Blog
Home to small businesses and multi-national firms, Holly Springs is a family-centered community of approximately 35,000 residents.
Development trends estimate that by 2025 Holly Springs will have more than 42,000 residents. They are the 5th largest town in Wake County, the 34th largest in North Carolina, and considered one of the fastest growing in North Carolina.
Managing this growth has presented a challenge to the current community development processes and applications at Holly Springs. The Town not only conducted a thorough analysis of business processes and workflows but looked to a software solution that could support their evolution to a more efficient process based on industry best practices.
- Mitigate the challenges related to business processes across the Town’s development departments;
- Allow for streamlined collection and processing of information; and to,
- Facilitate standardization and timely access to information.
- Reduce manual processes and increase productivity;
- Reduce paper and paper-orientated processes; and,
- Provide simplified and expanded customer services to developers, contractors, business owners, and residents.