News & Blog
ACCESSING the APP
To download the app, please navigate to the following page using your mobile device: http://bit.ly/harrishctc. Or, search Harris HCTC in your device’s app store.
Our app is accessible on iOS, Droid, BlackBerry 10 and BlackBerry 5, 6, 7
USING the APP
Using this app is simple!
Select your Business Unit (the Harris software you use – Advanced, Cayenta, etc.). Then when you click the Schedule button, your Business Unit’s sessions automatically display.
*Please Note: If you are in a time zone other than Eastern Time, the schedule will show you two time options for each session. Once on-site and your mobile device adjusts to Eastern Time, you will only see one time option for each session.
Of course, you can always go back to “Business Units” and select a different option to view that particular schedule; and/or select the “All Agendas” option to view all conference sessions.
On the home screen you'll find options along the bottom:
- Share - Share this app with your co-worker
- About - Instructions for using this app
- Wifi – Once onsite, log in to the conference wifi (Wifi: SSID: HarrisNet; Passcode: Harris2015)
- Refresh - Check for app updates
- Settings - View app settings
Below is a short description of the remaining buttons that appear on the home screen:
- Schedule - View your Business Unit's sessions
- Registration - Modify your existing registration
- Exhibitors - Find out more about our sponsors
- Maps – View hotel location and floor maps; use your fingers to expand a section of the map
- Survey - Complete our conference survey
Frame It - This is a fun tool you can use to take pictures and post to social media (Facebook, Twitter). A pirate hat appears if your mobile device is in portrait mode; an Atlanta skyline appears if your mobile device is in landscape mode.
Click the Share button and Tweet your photo using #HCTC15 – view submitted photos on the Harris Customer Conference Web Page.
- Twitter – View the Twitter feed for #HCTC15
- Invoice Cloud - Invoice Cloud is offering a chance to win a $25 gift card and iPad
Conference DetailsLate Registration- $1,350.00USD If registered after September 30, 2015
Conference Dates: Wednesday, October 21-Friday October 23, 2015
Pre-Conference: Pre-Conference sessions run on Monday, October 19 and Tuesday, October 20, where applicable.
Location: Atlanta Marriott Marquis, Atlanta, GA
We’d like to thank our 2015 Diamond Sponsors for their help in making our event possible: