News & Blog
Below is everything you need to know before heading to Atlanta!
Find a Ride
The hotel does not maintain a shuttle service, but cabs and public transport are readily available:
- Cab Rate: approx. $32USD (12 mi journey)
- Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority(MARTA)
Pick Up Your Name Badge - Registration
October 19th from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM
October 20th from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM
Main Conference Registration: Atrium Foyer
October 20th from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
October 21st from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM
For convenience sake; if you registered for the Pre-conference, you’re already registered for the Main Conference.
Where Am I Going? Common Areas
- Sponsorship Showcase & Breaks for Main Conference: Imperial Ballroom, Marquis level
- Internet Café – Marquis Foyer
- Information Desk - Imperial Foyer, Marquis level
Pirates of Harris Cocktail Party – October 21st, 2015Join Harris’ Pirate Crew for grub, grog and a chance to win ye some booty. Treasure to be won by the saltiest Buccaneer. Set your spyglass on attending.
This year’s banquet will be a night of Under the Sea elegance hosted at the Georgia Aquarium. The gala evening will include cocktails, dinner, and a surprise event intended to share our collective bounty.
Banquet at the Georgia Aquarium – October 22nd, 2015
With 50% of Georgia’s almost 1.2 million children living within a low income family, and more than half that number living in poverty; kids, we believed, were the place to start.
Charity Event – prior to departing for the Georgia Aquarium Banquet
We’ve asked the Boys and Girls Club of Metro Atlanta AND the Atlanta Day Shelter for Women and Children for their assistance in distributing the 1075 bags to be assembled the night of the banquet. These loot bags will consist of scholastic materials and personal items, along with a toy or two.
HCTC believes that while we’ll be making a small contribution to those children’s school year, it’s a large contribution to the quality of the conference. We thank you for your participation, and please enjoy your evening.
Learn – Find new knowledgeThere are 12 Harris Business Units attending, each offering multiple tracks and learning sessions, along with 3 Diamond Sponsor sessions to choose from.
Find answers to your questions; Stop by the HCTC 2015 Information Desk located in the Imperial Foyer (Marquis Level)
Discover resources, with nearly 30 sponsors and exhibitors in attendance this year.
Post Conference Survey: Who likes free money?
- Surveys are accessible via the Mobile App; simply click the Survey button. Each Business Unit has a separate survey link this year. The appropriate survey will automatically come up on the app when you select your Business Unit.
- Customers who fill out a survey will have their names entered in a drawing for a $250 gift card.
- One customer from each Business Unit will be randomly drawn and awarded a gift card. (This is in lieu of any prizes we typically give out on Thursday evening).
- Prizes will be awarded 1 week post conference. Winners will be notified by email.
- Daily conference attire: Casual (denim friendly)
- Wednesday Cocktail Party attire: Costumed (Dress up as a Pirate!) or Business Casual
- Thursday Banquet attire: Business Casual
Check out the Mobile App
Follow Along on Social Media
We’d like to thank our 2015 Diamond Sponsors for their help in making our event possible: