News & Blog
We are currently seeking a Vice President of Business Operations. The primary responsibility of this role is to guide and oversee the CityView team of talented Project Managers, Implementation Consultants and Support Specialists in the delivery of our community development solutions to our valued clients, both new and existing.
- Day to day management of the Professional Services (PS) and Support team resources, measure performance, ensure all staff maintain high levels of service.
- Establish clear, measurable objectives for the PS and Support teams. Monitor and measure these objectives regularly, providing coaching and discipline as required.
- Monitor the overall performance of the two departments by tracking and analyzing key performance metrics, providing standard reporting to the senior Management Team.
- Providing rolling 12 month revenue and cost forecasts.
- Three or more years of direct management experience in Professional Services or Support.
- Five years or more experience in a professional services organization.
- Experience managing groups of 15 people or more.
- Responsibility for $5,000,000 or more in annual revenues.
Ideally, this individual will work out of our Victoria, BC office although remote applicants will be considered. To apply for this position, please email your resume to Susan McCormick, Executive Vice President.
Please see our Careers page for other opportunities with CityView.