News & Blog
November 8, 2022
CityView is hiring an implementation specialist. Reporting to the director of implementation services, this person will work closely with customers to collect business requirements, configure the software and deliver training.
What will be your impact?
- Define and document customer’s business requirements; interpret and apply the information within the scope of the project.
- Configure the software using workflow and business rules to allow customers to conduct and streamline their business processes.
- Work with Data Conversion Specialists to achieve a smooth transition of legacy data.
- Train end-users in how to use the software in both remote and classroom-led sessions.
- Be an expert on the functionality and capabilities of the software, while making enhancement requests to our product development team.
- Provide outstanding customer service and resolve client issues throughout the implementation process.
- Work with cross-functional team members including Project Managers, Data Conversion Specialists, Quality Assurance, Technical Support Analysts and other Business Analysts.
What we are looking for?
- 3+ years of technical experience and software training experience is preferred.
- Post-secondary education in a technology-related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Outstanding oral and written skills, as well as telephone manner.
- Ability to travel up to 30-40% throughout North America, with some weekend travel, once travel restrictions are lifted.
What would make you stand out?
- Experience with local government
- An understanding of database (installed and web-based) applications.
- Experience with MS SQL Reporting Services (or equivalent)
What we offer?
- Compensation will consist of base salary, group performance incentive, and annual bonus
- RRSP matching program and employee stock options
- Health Insurance from day 1 (medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, AD&D)
- 3 weeks’ vacation
At CityView the work is not mundane, the learning never stops and you will be provided with both personal and professional growth, travel, and a chance to learn about yourself and what you are capable of.
In exchange for consistent performance, you will have the benefit of working largely autonomously and with reasonable flexibility to accommodate personal demands into your work life.
This is an opportunity to begin a long-term vocation with career prospects that go beyond CityView to Harris Computer Systems and further to the ultimate parent, Constellation Software. Constellation Software is publicly traded, owning over 400 vertical market software companies across the globe and is the largest software company in Canada. Seize the opportunity!