News & Blog
March 1, 2012
Our CityView business has had a lot of activity lately, and we wanted to share:
- CityView 2012.1 has been released. Enhancements include integration with Sharepoint and ability to import externally-created SSRS reports. Log in to the CityView Wiki Site for details.
- We are excited to announce that the City of Newark, Delaware will be upgrading from CityView 8 to the CityView PreBuilts. Great news!
Follow Newark on Twitter: @CityofNewarkDE
- Only four months after posting that Colchester County, NS was doing a self-migration to CityView 2011, they are now LIVE! Congratulations and great job!!
- Congratulations to the Village of Kings Point, New York on your successful Go Live!
- An extremely enthusiastic "welcome" to Columbia Shuswap Regional District (British Columbia) - our newest customer!
- Several more CityView 8 upgrade projects are now in the works. We are excited to be in implementation with Chatham County and Lincoln!
- Do you have your ClickOnce deployment of CityView 2011 yet? Check out the 2011.3 release notes for more information. Log in to the CityView Wiki Site.
- CityView 2011.3 was released at the end of December. There's some cool stuff in there so download the release notes and start planning your upgrade! Log in to the CityView Wiki Site.
Upcoming CityView Events
April 22-24, 2012: MISA Prairies Spring Conference
Municipal Information Systems Association Prairies Chapter
Calgary, Alberta Canada