News & Blog
July 8, 2021
Build Your Career at CityView
Looking for your next long-term career? CityView has open opportunities.
CityView is growing and we’re looking for exceptional individuals seeking a long-term career. If you want to help solve real-world business problems for local government, join us. Open positions include:
- Inside sales representative
- Presales solution consultant
- Data conversion specialist
- Implementation specialist
- Quality assurance analyst
CityView has much to offer that goes beyond generous vacation time and excellent benefits through our parent company, Harris. We are committed to:
- The safety and well-being of our employees. Throughout the pandemic, CityView and Harris have been dedicated to the physical and mental well-being of our employees. We take COVID safety seriously and have written and adopted COVID safety plans in place at all business offices. We are also holding off on a formal return to the office until such time as we are confident of our employees’ safety.
- Being a stable and financially profitable organization. Not only did we do zero layoffs during the entire pandemic, but we are hiring through growth, not replacement. You will be joining a vibrant organization with a multitude of opportunities for upward movement.
- Flexibility in work locations and hours. Many of our employees enjoy working from the Vancouver Island Technology Park in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia, while others work remotely from their homes. CityView understands that the pandemic created situations in which employees must stay home to look after family members or young children and we recognize that one must balance work and personal obligations. For employees who would traditionally work out of our headquarters, we will be offering hybrid (office/home) work arrangements post-pandemic, in order to give our employees the best of both worlds.
- Our core values unite and guide us. CityView practices the core values of our parent company, Harris, on a daily basis.
Harris has done a fantastic job of supporting its business units and global workforce via:
- Employee physical and mental health support, empathy and encouragement
- Transparency and open communications
- Flexibility to work from home and technology that made accessibility from home immediately possible
- Zero pressure policy of return to the office and travel
- Regular employee wellness check-ins
- And more!
Are you ready to start your career at CityView?