CITYVIEW VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
CityView 2020 Virtual Conference
October 14-16, 2020
The spring CityView regional user group meetings and the Harris annual customer conference, HCTC, have been canceled this year out of concern for everyone’s safety. But we didn’t want an entire year to pass without an opportunity for CityView users to learn from each other, exchange ideas and find out about our new enhancements. Therefore, we are inviting you to our first ever CityView Virtual Conference!
This year’s virtual conference will take place all online, with a mix of pre-recorded and live webinar sessions. While you get to interact with staff and each other in the live sessions, the recorded sessions will be available to you any time throughout the conference and for the following year.
We want to bring you the same level of thought-provoking, insightful material you would typically encounter at any of our live, in-person events without ever seeing the friendly faces of the TSA or having to search for your hotel key.
View our agenda, which provides a variety of sessions, for both end-users and technical users.
Your input is valuable; let us know your thoughts on individual sessions or the conference overall.
Sign up for the conference by September 30, 2020 to reserve your spot; the process only takes a minute. For your convenience, you can register multiple individuals from your organization on one form. Once we receive your registration form, we will email an invoice for payment (see our "Fees" section for more information).
We are in process of planning out an agenda that includes a mix of live and pre-recorded sessions as well as virtual social events. The full agenda will be posted here when it becomes available in early August (you will also be notified by email). Whether you’re an end-user or a techie; new to CityView or an expert, there’s something for everyone!
Not only will we be offering past favorites such as “What’s New,” “CityView Roadmap” and “Fireside Chat,” but also:
- Customer presentations
- Virtual help desk
- Ask the expert forums
All live sessions are listed on the agenda; below is a sample:
Wednesday's line up
- Preconference coffee | Opening address
- What's New? Part 1 | Part 2
- Creating great Portal help | Managing emails
Thursday's line up
- Virtual help desk | Workspace reporter
- CityView roadmap | Upgrading to Workspace
- How has COVID-19 changed your business practices? (Part 1)
- Virtual Inspections | Mapping tips & tricks
Friday's line up
- Virtual help desk | Fireside chat
- Doing more with text | External agency reviews
- Electronic Plans Review - updates
- How has COVID-19 changed your business practices? (Part 2)
- Conference closing
Some sessions have been pre-recorded and are available on our Learning Management System (LMS). Once you register for the conference, you will receive a login to the LMS if you do not already have one. You can view these sessions at your own convenience up to October 16, 2021.
For a fraction of the price of attending a live conference and no travel arrangements to make, there’s no reason not to attend!
Conference fee: $450USD per person
- Access to pre-recorded sessions up to October 16, 2021
- Access to live sessions between October 14-16, 2020
- Participation in virtual social events during the conference
- One-year subscription to our Learning Management System (LMS), where we post exclusive, customer-only training content throughout the year.
- Share knowledge and best practices with your peers
- Opportunity to forge new connections with fellow CityView users
Invoicing & Payment: Once registered, you will receive an invoice requesting payment via email. Payment must be received by October 7, 2020 in order to participate.
*Pre-paid maintenance memberships receive two virtual conference passes for each annual conference registration included in their contract for 2020; contact Dale Peters with questions.
Do you need help registering, have questions about the agenda or need assistance signing up for particular sessions? Email Dale Peters.