News & Blog
December 14, 2023
Are you ready to be a driving force behind transforming the way local governments operate? CityView, a pioneer in innovative solutions for local governments, is seeking passionate individuals to join our team as implementation specialists. Reporting to the director of implementation services, this role offers a unique opportunity to make a meaningful impact by working closely with customers, configuring software and delivering training for our CityView product.
Here's a glimpse of what you'll be doing as an implementation specialist:
- Define and document customers’ business requirements
- Interpret and apply information within the scope of the project
- Configure the software with workflow and business rules, enabling customers to streamline their business processes
- Collaborate with data conversion specialists for a smooth transition of legacy data
- Train end users in software usage through remote and classroom-led sessions
- Be an expert on software functionality, making enhancement requests to the product development team
- Provide outstanding customer service and resolve client issues throughout the implementation process
- Work with cross-functional team members, including project managers, data conversion specialists, quality assurance, technical support analysts and other business analysts
Do you have what it takes to be our implementation specialist? We're looking for individuals with:
- Technical expertise: Three or more years of technical experience and software training experience is preferred.
- Educational background: Post-secondary education in a technology-related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Communication skills: Outstanding oral and written skills, coupled with an excellent telephone manner.
- Flexibility: Ability to travel up to 30-40% throughout North America, with some weekend travel.
What would make you stand out?
- Local government experience: Prior experience with local government operations.
- Database knowledge: Understanding of database applications, both installed and web-based.
- SQL reporting skills: Experience with MS SQL reporting services or equivalent.
We offer competitive compensation, financial benefits, such as an RRSP matching program and employee stock options, comprehensive health coverage and a generous vacation policy.
Join our growing, dynamic team. Apply today!