CityView Property Information provides you with a powerful inventory of your organization's property base to help your department find information quickly. Quickly view all data and land management activities associated with a given parcel.
The Power of CityView Property Information
- Cohesively track and manage all your land use, zoning and community development activities in a central location with CityView Property Information.
- Easily locate development permits, building and engineering/public works permits, code/bylaw enforcement cases and development applications, both current and historical, for a parcel of land or a specific address. Manage structural information, parcel splits, alerts and property restrictions, address and ownership changes.
- Routinely load property and ownership data from third party systems, such as GIS.
- Map your way with easy-to-use mapping tools that allow everyday users to locate properties, measure distances, boundaries and areas and create mailing labels from buffer selections. Based on the latest Esri ArcGIS Server technology, maps are embedded directly within the CityView Desktop.
- Refine your parcel data to include the level of detail you need to complete your daily business processes like multiple addresses, ownership and genealogy of parcels.
- Automate business processes like parcel subdivision and eliminate time-consuming manual activities, repetitive data entry and inaccurate information.