Track and manage all types of planning and development applications from beginning to end, reviewing and meeting mandated milestones along the way. Route the approvals; schedule and record the hearings; automate neighborhood notifications through seamless GIS integration; and monitor conditions through the life cycle of the project.
The Power of CityView Planning
- Automate and monitor complex business processes to ensure that projects follow the guidelines set out for your jurisdiction. Auto-generate approval tracks, critical milestone dates and submittal requirements, all pertinent to the specific type of application.
- Manage the approval process with a scheduling tool that lets you control the number of applications being reviewed at each meeting; automatically generates neighborhood notifications from a map selection; and tracks workflow related to departmental reviews and creation of staff reports.
- Ensure you meet your deadlines and adhere to legislated timelines with rule-enforced workflow and reports that show the current status of all planning projects as well as the actual time spent on reviews, rather than just start and finish dates.
- Create a complete history of every project by attaching site plans, digital photos, aerial photos and other relevant documents to the application. All notices and other correspondence generated by the system will automatically be added to this list of documents so that what you end up with is an organized, permanent record of the project.
- Easily view spatial information, such as land use, zoning and demographic data related to a plan and make informed decisions. Based on the latest Esri ArcGIS Server technology, maps are embedded directly within CityView Desktop.
- Easily manage drawdown of deposits, bonds and escrows and receive notifications when specified limits are reached.