Track and manage your Code/Bylaw Enforcement incidents from citizen complaint to case resolution. CityView Code/Bylaw Enforcement ensures your department provides consistent, efficient services, starting with automated inspector assignments based location, priority, or case type. Together with CityView Mobile, code enforcement officers are able to manage and close out more cases each year, ensuring building and nuisance codes are upheld and enforced.
The Power of CityView Code/Bylaw Enforcement
- Automate and track case activities in a central database accessible by all departments. Workflows guide users through the entire process from start to finish, including entering unlimited violations per case; hearings and appeals; and case disposition, ensuring that all case milestones are met.
- Create a permanent case history that includes digital photos and other documentation related to a case. Quickly generate and attach professional, personalized correspondence that will be automatically added to the list of documents attached to the case.
- Effortlessly organize inspection activities with automatic inspection deadlines, daily rosters and automatic case assignment based on geography, case type or other. Generate a daily inspection run sheet, which Inspectors can take into the field; or, give them real-time access to the case information from the field using CityView Mobile.
- Code/Bylaw cases can be related to parcels and addresses, ensuring that all departments are aware of outstanding violations and can respond accordingly in fulfilling permit and inspection requests, as well as other requests.
- Utilize intuitive mapping tools to create a spatial representation of code/bylaw enforcement violations and easily assess trend data.
- Ensure accountability with powerful reporting tools that allow you to review, for a particular inspector, the number of inspections he has completed as well as his case workload.